From Evan’s Newsletter:
- Vitalik released his Sharding FAQ.
- Automated bug bounty framework for Ethereum projects
- Interview with vDice founder
- I got a chance to talk with some of the VirtuePoker guys this week. I think there’s a decent chance this will be the first big dapp.
- Credsign – censorship-resistant publishing. See also Reddit thread.
- Peer lending/ROSCA dapp WeTrust is looking for marketers. Their Pitchdeck was quite interesting.
- Branche unveils a twist in crowdsale mechanics: the pre-sale pledge. They have a normal structure: 15% bonus week 1, 10% week 2, etc, but if you pledge 10 Ether before the sale begins (in under 24 hours — at midnight on Monday), then you get a 20% bonus regardless of when you later send your ether.
- Kudos to Branche for putting particular effort into their crowdsale mechanics. It will be very interesting to see how much they raise, given that probably many in the community haven’t interacted with the payday loan industry.
- Block CDN has raised 95k USD at the moment. Reddit discussion.
- WSJ: How Blockchain Might Be Used in Compliance
- GoldmanSachs is seeking blockchain patents
Check out Evan’s blog here